Made of special water resistant paper, it's a tribute to the ancient and sophisticated art of ceramics.
Use this eye-catching vase to adorn your desk or dining table, or as a thoughtful and original gift. Let your imagination bloom.
1. Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively use a medium-sized glass or a ceramic vessel. Top the container half-way up with water and place it on a flat surface.
2. Open the paper vase by gently pushing in the edges and slip it over the container. The vase is made of water resistant paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry. Arrange the flowers and brighten up your favourite spot.
- Colour: Yellow
- Material: 180 gr water resistant paper
- Size: 287 x 243 mm
- Print: Offset with metallic foil stamping
- Embellishment: Laminated and sewn by hand
From their studio in Barcelona, Octaevo explore the wonders of the Mediterranean in search of enchanting stories to inspire thoughtful design objects for contemporary living and we are delighted to bring their sunny wares to Glasgow.